Introducing the new Pyxl logo! So why Pyxl you ask? The term itself signifies an single part of an image that when combined together with others of its kind forms a bigger picture. Just like our team at Pyxl (previously known as IC, short for Image Communications), we all came from diverse backgrounds and each has specific roles and responsibilities in our small agency to put together a successful campaign.
So here were the challenges in designing the new identity.
1. Although, I mentioned what pixels are and why we chose the name, we stayed away from the cliche’ squares/pixels because that’s what everyone would expect.
2. Must work well in Black and White.
3. Keeping the same green – the blue is a new addition.
4. Show a solid foundation without making it too bland.
5. Make it friendly, dynamic yet very readable.
So in short, this is what we came up with. Thanks to all that suggested their ideas and concepts – especially the team at Pyxl. I welcome your comments and I sure would like to read about it.
Visit us online at http://www.imagecommunications.com/ and follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/thinkpyxl and me at http://twitter.com/Kervie
Have a great day!!!by